Loving the life you live
Living the life you desire
Letting go of what holds you back
Welcome to Vital Spark Hypnotherapy
(Incorporating Rawden Associates Training & Development Services)
Often the biggest battle we face to living our best life, in our way, is against listening to, believing in and responding to the negative voice in our head. This voice (our internal self-talk) often goes unchallenged and creates unhelpful, undesirable and destructive thoughts, feelings and behaviours. These affect how we live our lives from our day to day happiness and contentment, our relationships with ourselves, our family, friends and colleagues, setting and achieving our goals and realisation of our dreams.
By changing what we are telling ourselves, we can change our thoughts, our feeling and behaviours and so can create for ourselves the life we really want to live and the person we truly want to be. The choice is yours to make, to take the chance to make the changes you desire.
At Vital Spark I offer a confidential, caring, supportive and non-judgmental environment, with personalised therapeutic approaches to meet the unique needs and goals of each and every one of my clients.
How I can help…
The person-centred approaches I use will support you to overcome a wide range of issues and conditions, both physical and psychological. These can be life-long issues, situational or occasion-specific. For example:
- Unwanted/unhealthy habits such as smoking, over-eating, nail biting, distracting mannerisms etc.
- Stress/anxiety/low mood caused by general day to day challenges in our personal or professional lives or by specific events in our past, present or future and unfulfilled goals and dreams.
- Fears and phobias that are rational or irrational but stop us living as we want to live, such as fearing animals / insects, flying, heights, public speaking, enclosed spaces etc.
- Low self-esteem/low self-confidence caused by factors such as limiting beliefs about ourselves, negative experiences and non-productive external influences.
- Unclear life/career goals, a feeling of ‘stuck-ness’, drifting, passive existing and feeling unchallenged or unfulfilled.